Thread: European cheap server to buy

Default European cheap server to buy

ASVhost.com and hostround.com servers are considered to be the best in Europe and I have to stick to only one, which is that?

ASVhost.com is not the only company to have a deal with, hosting.uk plans are full-featured and low cost.
    Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

I greatly appreciate Exmasters.com efforts and look forward to continued business with them. Check out their unmetered server hosting deals in Europe.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

These hosts - asvhost.com and hostround.com - have a high and stainless reputation.
    I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Use servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and oissite.com.
    Fast servers, outstanding service/ customer support… and they all have 99.9999% uptime! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.