Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How reliable is Awardspace and Glowhost VPS service?

Default How reliable is Awardspace and Glowhost VPS service?

Hey there,

I am in search of good VPS hosting provider that has stable servers and helpful responsive support team. Having done a search I found several hosts:

Awardspace.com
    &
    Glowhost.com

They offer nice VPS hosting deals.. the price doesn't matter for me..

What host will be better to choose? And why?

I'd say that both web hosts look attractive, but I have heard much good and positive about awardspace.com - customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    This truly appreciable company will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
    + 1 vote to them.

Nothing to say, never experienced using these VPS solutions. May though suggest dealing with hostv.com VPS knowing these are quality host and provide reasonable solutions for dedicated hosting.

I have worked both Awardspace and glowhost VPS services and i think they are good but i'll suggest Glowhost because it is more reliable.
    directtohomeappliances.com directtohomeappliances

No doubt, Awardspace will be the best option here to order VPS hosting plans.
    My partner use their service and satisfied.. Immediate account setup and he had a number of questions that he sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
    Don't hesitate to contact them!

I beleive that you need more options to compare solutions, take a look at 7host, reliable company which services are quality and trustworthy. You will be pleased by their high available support and affordable prices
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Yes, you can resell on your VPS! VPS are great for reselling web hosting and are an excellent choice for those growing resellers who are not quite ready for a dedicated server, but need more flexibility than a traditional reseller web hosting package. We recommend cPanel if you plan on reselling as it allows for unlimited domains to be hosted without the additional licensing fees found in other control panels like Plesk.

I tried Windows VPS Hosting for a reliable hosting services.

+ vote for Awardspace as I know this host is considered as rock-solid one.
    Check out their customer hosting reviews - Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.
    don't hesitate to contact them and see what they will offer you exactly.

Well, I can recommend you to compare the host you are asking about with other options. it can be helpful to see the difference.