Thread: Linux VPS account + DDos protection. Where can purchase it?

Default Linux VPS account + DDos protection. Where can purchase it?

I wanna choose the right web host with Linux VPS account + DDos protection.
    Here are my requirements: 45 gbs of disk space, linux, cpanel, 2600 gbs of bandwidth.
    I've search this web host out: Cloudarion.com
    Any info on the quality of their services? Any experience?
    What hosting provider would be better for me? Why?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

If DDoS protection is a vital element of the complete hosted solution for you that is really good sign and means that you understand the threats. But DDoS protection has levels. Which level you need? Having that said I would recommend you to have a look at https://ddos-guard.net/en/store/vds - they are the company which core specialization is DDoS protection as service.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I like Obhost.net VPS hosting and also their support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better. Great host, haven't had any problems so far.

I would agree regarding ddos-guard.net. You can use them, but you need to remember that you can use them as DDoS protection service without changing your current hosting service provider.

Yes, everything is excellent!!!! Cloudarion.com have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with Cloduarion.com provider and their server in Switzerland...
    My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared. I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I am happy to be in the family. I also recommend Cloudarion.com with highest regards.
    The uptime is almost 100% and the security is supper tight. So my domains are super safe and stable.