Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shared hosting comparison: Pinellashosting or M6

Default Shared hosting comparison: Pinellashosting or M6

It happened so that I am not sure about the company choice..
    I know both m6.net and Pinellashosting.com are reliable hosts, but still need to consult with someone about my host choice.
    Need 5GB space, 60GB bandwidth, my budget is $8/mo.

What host will be better for my? And why?

how about third way option? I mean such company as hostingsource.com which to my mind is able to become reasonable alternative to the both asked hosts.

M6.net seems more attractive for me.
    I'd choose them because of their resourceful services with top-notch support.

Post Re:

The best thing about shared web hosting solution is that it offers the benefits of high performance web hosting services, while sharing a powerful web server with several others.

Thumbs up to M6.net web host! Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. There was no attitude. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast.

Think there are better solutions available. Suggest looking up cirtexhosting.com for possible solution source.

I can join the majority and recommend you to choose m6.net web host.. Many positive feedbacks about the quality of the services they provide make me think that it will be the best option here. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.

Have you already searched for reviews on them? From the personal experience I suggest Hosticon.com to try. Their plans are fully compatible with any web software and support is always ready to help with your issues

Shared hosting from marblehost.com seems more amazing for me.
    This company is able to satisfy the demands of any discriminating web master.

hi, I beleive you should have more named to compare solutions and choose the most suitable. Why don't you try Metric Hosting? With their plans you will be pleased by high performance, uptime and skilful support
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.