Thread: Affordable Windows VPS hosting plans?

Default Affordable Windows VPS hosting plans?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk, Windows
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    I would like to know your views on Cloudarion.com Windows VPS hosting plans?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I think Cloudarion.com fits in all of these well. That’s way they are really good.
    I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting provider. Nice, comfortable people to work with.

I would definitely recommend Cloudarion.com hosting to my friends. Wonderful host.
    The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word. The support is outstanding.

A few times I called Cloudarion.com because, to my own admission, I get a bit overly anxious about accomplishing things right away.
    They always helped and gave me a reassuring feeling things would work out just right. Really nice web host - recommended.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I would definitely recommend Hostripples.com. They are really good. The prices are cheap. The support is excellent.

Would like to draw your attention to Rockhoster.com and their windows VPS hosting deals.
    It is very responsive when help is needed. The almost always respond within minutes and if something will take longer they let you know upfront and stick to their promises.

Default Cloudarion.com

I've personally used the services of Cloudarion.com and they've provided me near to 100% uptime. Their servers provided rock solid security to our domain. They were very eager to help when we found ourselves in problems. They provided really nice support service.
    Regards.

If you are looking for Windows VPS, then I recommend you prefer Accuweb hosting. They offer VPS plans for Nimble SAN as well as SSD storage. Their VPS services are lighting quick, easily scalable, and fully secure. They give a better experience than Cloudarion as per your expectations. They provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and if any problem comes across with that, then they will give compensation for it.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | Affordable Forex VPS
    Cloud Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers