Thread: dedicated hosting plans in Mexico?

Default dedicated hosting plans in Mexico?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 3 Tbs of hard disk, Linux, 32 GB - ram
    I would like to know your views on digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting plans in Mexico?
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I chose digitalserver.com.mx after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about their service and thought gee I wish I had their problems. I have never been aware of downtime. We had one glitch when changing servers due to a non standard config that I asked for and they supplied both before and after the server change for no cost.

I have now transferred all my hosting to digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.
    The almost always respond within minutes and if something will take longer they let you know upfront and stick to their promises.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Default They are the best

digitalserver.com.mx are the best, from what I have heard. They guarantee zero downtime and migration support. Go for it.
    Peace.

I'm confident enough with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting service to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business.
    Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
    Recommended.

I host two large-ish websites (one of which receives thousands of unique hits a day) and several subdomains.
    Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
    Highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico to anyone!