Thread: Cheap shared hosting is in need ...

Default Cheap shared hosting is in need ...

I need a cheap shared account and two hosts are in my mind: KVChosting.net and Avansit.com - so which one is the best and why from your point of view?

I've been hosting with Kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting for years and their support has always been great, as well as their uptime and just about everything else.
    They offer everything for both the low level user up to the high traffic corporate sites. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.

Just want to say that KVChosting.net and Avansit.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.

Use shared plans from time-tested companies like QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable teams.

I am with kvchosting.net about 10 months. I am very happy about their services. They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you this guys.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Kvchosting.net provider.
    I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.

I want to say that the best shared hosting providers are: libertyvps.net and avansit.com.
    These companies are well-known in the sphere of hosting service and pricing is quite acceptable for the web masters whose priorities are stability and reliability.