Thread: Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Default Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Which VPS is better to sign up with - either hostingsource.com or hosting.uk?

Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com or hosting.uk - are worthy.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

You know hosting.uk and legionbox.com VPS are solid enough to sign up with.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com VPS are the best.
    Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worthy.
    They are too good in customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    Hostingsource.com is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them. Recommended!

Hostingsource.com have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic.
    So, I have no experience with their VPS hosting. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for the features.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Default bodHOST - 50% OFF on all VPS Plans with free migration.

I would like you to suggest best option for you that is bodHOST. bodHOST has 15+ years of experience in VPS Hosting services. bodHOST is offering 50% OFF on all VPS plans just you need to you use coupon code - 50XMSVPS

bodHOST VPS features

Complete control with root or administrative privileges
    Flexibility to install software and custom applications of your own choice
    Total isolation from other VPS accounts on the same server
    Individual VPS can be rebooted independently
    Dedicated Web, Mail, FTP and Database server
    Low prices and high quality features make bodHOST a very reliable & distinguished VPS Hosting solutions provider. Moreover, our Virtual Private Servers support cPanel (WHM) & Plesk Control Panels and include pre-installed configurations, which is definitely the best match to any hosting service and worth every penny that you invest.
    Latest PHP - MYSQL Versions, FrontPage Extensions, Webalizer, SSI, CGI-BIN, Perl, JDK and other software updates can be installed as per your request on your VPS. Instant reboot capability is yet another feature of our VPS hosting packages.
    bodHOST Offers fully managed Linux as well as Windows Virtual Private Server Hosting Packages. All Servers are located in the Hurricane Electric datacenter, located in Chicago. Backed by highly experienced and qualified professional administrators working 24x7x365, bodHOST.com provides an unmatched level of support.
    bodHOST aims to provide a highly professional, yet low cost, web hosting services. Support is available 24x7x365 through Helpdesk, Live Chat and Phone. A response time of 30 minutes is assured through Helpdesk, with an instant response available over Live Chat and Phone.
    Last edited by davidsmith; 12-13-2019 at 05:15 AM.