Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best software to develop a website ?

Default What is best software to develop a website ?

hi,
    Now a days there are many softwares to develop a new website .I want know best and more reliable software to develop website .According to you, what is best software to develop website ,Please suggest me ??

Dreamweaver is the best software to develop a website according to me. I use edit plus but now I am studding and practicing more about this software Dreamweaver.

Hi, I use Photoshop, Dream viewer and Corel Draw for website development.

There are many other software in market for we development but these three are most popular.

Thanks & Regards,

No professional uses these tools. They're mainly for the beginners. Besides, even being a noob, I prefer coding in a simple NotePad program. Designers work with Photoshop. So I don't believe in programs that can do everything for you. If you're a beginner, just use some free CMS like Joomla or WP with some template that is easily customizable. It's not hard to build a not bad site that way.

According to the demands of the website developer there are several website developing software has been launched but among all most well known are HTML Editor, Flash, Dreamweaver and Photoshop.

Post Re:

Quote Originally Posted by rajni View Post
    Dreamweaver is the best software to develop a website according to me. I use edit plus but now I am studding and practicing more about this software Dreamweaver.
    Yes I am totally satisfied with you. Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 is the best website developing software.

Dreamweaver works for me

I also use Dreamweaver for designing and developing sites. From my experience, Adobe Dreamweaver software is extremely useful. It is ideal for web designers, web developers, and visual designers.
    The Bird tables have large range of Wild bird food.

Dreamweaver and photoshop is the best software for developing websites. if you use scripting language the website will look superb.

If you are just beginning web design and would like some acquaint of a drag-and-drop application, then you may like Adobe Dreamweaver. It is frequently acclimated by beginner programmers/web designers due to it's simply, easy to use interface. It is, though, not free. If you would like a free and/or accessible source alternative you have abounding options, such as NVU, which is a similar drag-and-drop web designer.