Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is best software to develop a website ?

You can use dreamviewer, photoshop, illustrator, Microsoft expression to design your website. There are many software online but i prefer Photoshop and Dreamviewer.
    Last edited by Steve Markson; 09-22-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Depends on how you plan to make the website. If you are going to be writing it using a scripting language then you may fine an IDE best to use. If you're looking at writing static HTML then it depends on your skill level.

Definitely dreamweaver is best software to develop a website. It is considered as one of the most popular editor in the market. Professional designer mostly half of the website using a dreamweaver.

Adobe Photoshop is quite satisfactory software.

Quote Originally Posted by pamelarose View Post
    hi,
    Now a days there are many softwares to develop a new website .I want know best and more reliable software to develop website .According to you, what is best software to develop website ,Please suggest me ??
    There are many softwares available, it depends on your website specifications. If you want to design a simple website then you should use HTML language through dreamviewer software. If you have an ecommerce store then you should use magento or zencart shopping systems.

I think that Dreamweaver and Photoshoo are the best software examples to creat unique and good looking website. The both are the most popular amon professional web designers and developers.

the best softwares to use for website development are
    photoshop
    dreamviewer

When we talk about the software of effective web design then most of the professional always prefer to use Adobe Dreamweaver because it has so many useful features in it which really helpful to built a impressive website. The best thing about this software is easy to affordable.

There are various software applications available, but the best one I would recommend is Adobe Dreamweaver
    Select your own hotel booking Sri Lankato spend a luxurious holiday

Yeah my vote goes to Dreamweaver as well. I am using it since long and my experience with this is amazing.