Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best software to develop a website ?

For me Dreamweaver and Flash is the best website making software in the world. They are immediately the greatest because you can do anything from your imagination to make it on your website.

We use Visual Studio to design our websites. We use Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop for graphic design or editing.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net
    Sales & Support – (361) 455-6471
    Billing – (361) 592-7887

#1 Business-Class Shared Website & E-mail Hosting, #1 VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, and #1 Website Development

Dreamweaver is one of best software for website design. I have using this software a very long and I would like to suggest only this software for beginners.

There are a lot available like php, .net etc.But i think the simple HTML is the best one. As it is a reliable and easy to understand and also have all the options.

I think Dreamweaver is the best software to develop a webpage, because it is simple and user friendly.

Hi all,
    I am a professional Web designer in private company form last 3 years and I am using Adobe Dreamweaver software for website designing. According to me Adobe Dreamweaver is very user friendly software like widows XP. If anyone wants to try it first download its trial version and when you like then purchase it from Adobe.
    Perth Search Engine Optimization | [url=http://bmcsolutions.com.au/]Website Development Perth/url]

Default What is best software to develop a website ?

hi,

Nowadays there are many software's with the help of it we can make very powerful website. But I like PHP platform most for the website design and development. Also there are many options like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HTML etc.

you can use dreamviewer, photoshop, illustrator, Microsoft expression to design your website.
    Last edited by kirk89; 05-17-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Dreamweaver is one of the best software to built a website.

According to my experience I would like to suggest you to use Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 for designing websites in a professional and simple way, it has a lot of tools and new features compared to the older versions of Dreamweaver.