Thread: ZEUS server

Default ZEUS server

Do you know any company which provides Zeus server?
    I have found some info about Zeus and it seems to be good for me, want to try and saw serverpoint.com provides it.
    Any better options?

serverpoint.com is already the most attractive option for Zeus servers. This company is among the most reliable I know and their deals are of great quality, so I think there is a reason in trying them.

Why do you need Zeus server exactly?
    GreenOliveTree - Professional hosting and management services. Individually ordered & built.

serverpoint.com is already the most attractive option for Zeus servers.
    Agree. I know serverpoint.com for already sever years, and they have only became better after all that time.

That's the best place to use not only Zeus server but Apache as well.
    Serverpoint.com is characterized with unmatched services and high uptime.
    Prices are also competitive.

Zeus is not cheap. It is even very expensive so if to choose the alternative to apache, I'd rather prefer litespeed , as it is used by santrex.net and some other companies.

Being expensive, Zeus is used by the experienced web masters to provide top-notch services.
    Serverpoint.com provides all their servers qualitatively and reliably.
    Think if you have a deal with them, no issues you will experience in future.

Being expensive, Zeus is used by the experienced web masters to provide top-notch services.
    For this it is not necessary to be expensive, litespeed used by santrex.net is more reasonable what is reflecting upon the overall services price.

I think that company only decides whcih kind of services provide and what to use. Even using that will never make them more better then others.
    GreenOliveTree - Professional hosting and management services. Individually ordered & built.