Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: European dedicated server hosting providers - need you help.

Default European dedicated server hosting providers - need you help.

My requirements are 450GB disk space, 3000GB bandwidth, 4GB RAM, Linux.
    Found several hosts providing hosting services in Europe:

Newhost.ro and Yazuhost.com

These companies are reliable and have good reputation.
    Have you ever used their services before?

What company would you choose if you were me? Why?

I recommend you more reliable and well-known host - 7host.com. They are providing high performance dedicated server solutions for a reasonable You will get knowledgeable support and featured plans
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

In my opinion Newhost.ro dedicated hosting solutions will suit you better than the second mentioned web host.
    Moreover, it is well-known host in Europe. The company has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.

I suppose that location doesn't matter nowadays. You should check hosts stability and prices to get reliable one
    GreenOliveTree - Professional hosting and management services. Individually ordered & built.

I believe you should compare solutions and choose the suitable one. As I know 7host is offering reliable services with reasonable prices and high performance plans. You can use them without any doubts
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I should say that those hosts have nice reputation, but I can also draw your attention to http://ch-center.com - it can be also perfect place to order servers at. it is well-known European host that will meet your expectations.

We switched to Newhost.ro after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
    It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
    Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).

I suggest you 7host.com services to use. They are reputable European hosting provider with quality solutions and high performance plans. You should give their reasonable deals a try

there are several hosts to recommend. In particular pay your attention to the hosting offers of exmasters.com and also hostecon.com having servers in Europe, and being reliable and trusted providers.

I believe you should use solutions from 7host without any doubts. They are providing high performance dedicated servers with skilful support team and useful features included to plans.