Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QHoster.com vs THeelector.com

Default QHoster.com vs THeelector.com

These hosts - QHoster.com and THeelector.com - are provided in a web master-friendly manner and I don't which one is the best to have a deal with?
    I plan to host a forum.

Centohost.com and legionbox.com are the best n many aspects.
    I am always satisfied with the quality service they offer. Also, the customer service is TOP quality. Whatever the situation, they are always ready and prepared to assist and make sure everything works perfectly.

You know KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com plans are worth trying due to their unmatched services with high uptime and low prices. Support is second to none.

I like QHoster.com hosting. They truly show they care about their customers and get more satisfaction about me being happy than just making and taking some money. I get phone calls from them at least every two months asking me how my service is going. For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)

The best hosting companies are: legionbox.com and hostplax.com.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

I am impressed by QHoster.com cheap VPS solutions. They start from $5.83/mo.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Highly recommend QHoster.com hosting. Easy to get in touch with someone via Yahoo if I have a question. Good value.
    Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

I have been with QHoster.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
    Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.

If you are interested in getting a quality hosting account, check out deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

Highly recommend QHoster.com cheap VPS deals - start from $5.83/mo if pay yearly.
    On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.