Thread: Right Windows VPS ... need a cheap one

Default Right Windows VPS ... need a cheap one

Windows VPS from asvhost.com and hostplax.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Smile Windows VPS Hosting

I would suggest you eWebGuru as the best Windows VPS Hosting provider with the best technical support(24*7) & 99.9% server uptime guarantee.

Can also recommend Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting. This web host is really amazing! We have two web hosting accounts.
    Any time we have any problems or any need for anything these guys get right on it.

VPS deals from legionbox.com as well as hostplax.com are the most reliable.
    They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our website need. Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend vpsblocks.com.au cheap VPS deals. + you will get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I know QHoster.com is a nice place for getting cheap VPS deals. Only for $5.83/mo if pay yearly: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
    Server locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection) and more.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.