Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for windows host with Dedicated SQL Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert View Post
    Guess aspnix would be right for meeting the expectations of the topic starter.
    Their Windows services are amazing and any Windows-based web site can be hosted with them.
    Well
    I think it is best choice for you.

I am not completely sure, but there is a huge chance for hostingsource.com to meet all your requirements.

I recommend you Hostingsource to use. You will be pleased by their high performance solutions and skilful support team, you should definitely use them.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I am a proud m6.net customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far.
    They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had.
    It is super cheap and reliable web hosting provider suitable for running both PHP and ASP application.

I support hostingsource.com suggestion. They are well-known as reputable US hosting provider with reasonable pricing and featured stable plans.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I suppose you need more names to make a proper choice. I know that 7host is offering rock-solid dedicated solutions with high available support team and 100% uptime, you wont regret of using them.

As you are looking to by a dedicated server hosting then I thing support quality should not be any major problem, dedicated server hosting clients do always get best of it because they are high paying ones. Now the criterias to be compared are the prices quoted and resources provide by them.

IF you are looking for really affordable performance dedicated servers I recommend you to go with 7host.com without any doubts. They are offering fast response support and various useful features for competitive prices.