Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EU server is needed

Default EU server is needed

Looking for info about yazuhost.
    Are they really the best on delivering dedicated servers in Europe?

Which server configuration are you talking about?
    GreenOliveTree - Professional hosting and management services. Individually ordered & built.

How much disk space and bandwidth do you need?

The company that I can recommend is called ch-center.com - it provides reliable and stable web hosting services in Europe.
    It provides fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction!

I beleive you should look for reviews on their services. As an alternative I recommend you 7host.com to try. They are well-know EU host with reasonable deals, high available support, you wont regret of using them
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I know koddos.com has provided dedicated servers in Europe in a quality way.
    Offshore, onshore dedis are provided by them on web master-friendly terms.
    Check out them.

I'd recommend HostCats - it can be one of the best options to run your web sites fast and efficiently.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

santrex.net is to my mind the one of the most attractive European provider for getting dedicated servers, independently on what is the purpose of site.

If you need reliable hosting service, can draw your attention to newhost.ro dedicated servers in EU..
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity I would like to say that all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.

If you need quality and cheap services in EU you can use 7host.com without any doubts.
    You will be pleased by their stable plans, high performance solutions and knowledgeable support team.

Agree about such provider as santrex.net, I know their servers are quality and affordable unlike many others.

Shall also recommend using the servers of exmasters.com whichis natively European host.