Thread: More traffic or quality conversions?

Default More traffic or quality conversions?

Which is best in present online business getting more traffic or number of quality conversions? Personally I feel improving the quality conversions is paramount for any business because they generate revenue.

Default Conversions first

Traffic and conversions should be balanced then only you can see the success. Because, If you keep on concentrating on visitor numbers then one day you will hit roof top. Where it leads to no new visitors. So, You need to focus on your conversions first.

You can work on quality link building and social promotions to get more traffic and quality conversions for your business online.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Linux Dedicated Server Hosting

There is no to dispute that fact. Assume that your current site is only converting 5% of its traffic. Assuming that you are able to keep the same conversion rate as more customers visit your site; doubling your current site traffic will roughly double your site revenue. Of course, there are a couple of things you will need to keep in mind when trying to acquire new traffic. You need to make sure that the traffic you are receiving is targeted traffic. If you just get any traffic to your site, then you can practically slash your conversion rate in half.
    Last edited by Freya009; 04-28-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Conversion is king.

The math is simple.

You and I are both selling the same product. We both make $10 a sale. I convert 1% of my traffic to a sale. You convert 1.5% of your traffic.

We both buy 10,000 visits.

I sell 100 visitors and make $1,000.

You sell 150 visitors and make $1,500.

Now… you can afford to buy more traffic and make more sales than I do. Or you can pay more per click (view, exposure, etc.) and get your ad in the higher position on Google or in the better websites if you’re doing display.

Either way, you get more traffic and/or higher quality traffic. You do that for a few more months and you can put me out of business.