Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS to use

Default VPS to use

7host.com was advised me to use in terms of VPS.
    How good are they? Howe stable are their servers?

Nothing to say about the provider. I have never tried their services. But, Iму got experience with such hosts as hostingsource.com and greenolivetree.net whose VPS solutions are just awesome by all parameters. Look up the sites to know if they suit you.

I can agree with the previous post that the comparison will help you to get a clear picture of true companies..
    Say these reliable web host will suit you down to the ground:
    Pinellashosting VPS hosting deals;
    Glowhost VPS hosting solutions;
    Powervps VPS packages.

Compare these web hosts and choose the most suitable solution for your needs.

Post Re:

VPS is much the same level with dedicated server, so you can create reseller accounts. However, if you are not familiar with VPS/server, you should be careful when choosing a VPS.

If you need reliable VPS hosting service, choose Newhost.ro web hosting.
    your sites will be always up and very fast. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Post Re:

VPS hosting bridges the gaps between the initial and the entry level web hosting plans and the co-location. While the former offers specified services like PHP/MySQL, etc., with limited disk space on a shared server, the latter lets you fully own and control the hardware, and just rent an internet connection and a rack space from the data center.

Would rather recommend considering the services from aspnix.com or possibly webintellects.com hosting providers. Finding these as the most reliable and tested hosts which provide VPS.

I suggest you to compare offers from recommended hosts and choose the most reliable. Take a look at AJKservers, reputable hosting provider with reasonable deals, nice free features and helpful support which is always ready to solve your issues.

Well,
    I also suggest Newhost.ro for you,
    Hope you will enjoy their services.

They are too expensive, as for me. More attractive VPS solutions are provided by such hosts as santrex.net or maybe aspnix.com which are recommended quality providers. Thus are more reasonable.