Thread: How do I get a certificate in programming?

Default How do I get a certificate in programming?

How do I get a certificate in programming?

The proof is in the pudding. Can you code. If i ask you to sit down with a white board or at a computer so you can code what i ask you to in a certain language that you mention you know.

You can have all the certs out there what i want to see is if i give you something to do can you do it. You start with something simple and go from there. So becareful what you put down on your resume because if you tell me you are a Java Wiz but dont know to to write a private method that returns a double or a switch statement its not going to look good.

Thumbs up

There are several ways to get a certificate in programming, depending on your goals and preferences. Here are a few options:

1)Online courses: Many online platforms offer courses and certifications in programming, such as Udemy, Coursera, and edX. These courses are usually self-paced and can be completed in your own time. You can earn certificates upon completion of the course, which can be added to your resume.

2)Bootcamps: Coding bootcamps are intensive training programs that can be completed in a few weeks or months. They offer hands-on experience and focus on practical skills that are in demand in the job market. Bootcamps often provide a certificate upon completion, which can be helpful when applying for jobs.

3)College or university programs: Many colleges and universities offer degree programs in computer science or related fields, which include programming courses. Upon completion of the program, you can earn a degree and a certificate that can be added to your resume.

4)Industry certifications: Industry certifications such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Oracle Certified Professional, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer are available for specific programming languages and technologies. These certifications are recognized by employers and can enhance your job prospects.

In summary, the best way to get a certificate in programming depends on your goals and preferences. Online courses, bootcamps, college programs, and industry certifications are all viable options, and it's up to you to choose the one that suits your needs.
    eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
    █ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting