Thread: Right server for hosting a forum ...

Default Right server for hosting a forum ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so which way is better to follow?

Post bodHOST - Managed Dedicated Servers

Why don't you try servers from bodHOST. Managed Dedicated servers with 99.99% Uptime, 24x7 tech support, Secure Environment, Application Optimized, Optional Firewall and many more.

I want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    KVChosting.net serves are worthy as plans are full-featured and prices are low cost.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Well, Tzulo.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down.
    They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

Servers from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

I can say that hostingsource.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real professional person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need. Good pricing for dedicated servers.

I was recommended to go to hostingsource.com cheap SSD hosting by a friend of mine, who had been hosting with a company I was with.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

my opinion is hostingsource is best hosting provider than a legionbox