Thread: such a server

Default such a server

Dual Intel Xeon - that's a server I'm looking for.
    I bare in my mind Mediumcube, are they reliable enough to have a deal with?

Know nothing of this provider. Would rather suggest something more popular, like exmasters.com for example. Here you got a variety of dedicated servers ar acceptable price.

may also suggest using greenolivetree.net. They even have management as a separate service.

I know that Hostome.com is providing dedicated solutions which are perfectly suitable for your demands. You will receive high performance stable plans offered by professional support.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

I also want to suggest Hostome.com for you.
    Hope you will enjoy their services.

Mediumcube.com ... this company is famous for their server stability and reliability.
    No downtime, no glitches occur on them.
    Their technicians are skillful and quality.

I recommend you looking through the deals of santrex.net and exmasters.com dedicated servers which are found to be more cost-efficient in my opinion.

I also believe that santrex.net will be better option for your budget. You will get reasonable deal with high performance and helpful support team, you should definitely try them.

I think that you should define with your demands and choose the most suitable host. I know greenolivetree.net is providing trustworthy services for competitive prices, you will get high stability and various features with their plans.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

Mediumcube servers are rock-solid and only pleasant reviews I have read about them.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.