Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which server is better to sign up with?

Default Which server is better to sign up with?

Which server (hostingsource.com or legionbox.com) is better to sign up with?

Servers from panamaserver.com and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and cheap.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!) Hostingsource.com are certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.
    As a webmaster + have some knowledge in designing I had problems with other local hosts so I decided a change was necessary.

Servers from legionbox.com and hostround.com are the best to have a deal with.
    They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

I have returned to HostingSource US server hosting after trying cheaper services - you get what you pay for. Their tech support people may not be significantly more knowledgeable than those at other ISPs, but they are more determinedly helpful; they will stay with me until a solution is found and I understand how it works.

KVChosting.net and inxy.com servers are nice for the web masters with a tight budget.
    Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.

I'd recommend bodHOST managed dedicated servers with 99.99% uptime, 24x Support, SSD Storage. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime or outages at all. bodHOSt is what I would consider to be an extremely proficient web hosting provider and usually manages to answer support tickets within a time.

I think I'll be sticking with hostingsource.com for a long time to come, and the customer support will be the main reason why.
    So far our customers are experiencing a 40% faster page loading time. I really appreciate the level of service I get from their web hosting. You've got a great support team.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I'd also recommend Thaihosting.asia and their dedicated servers - pricing, features are great.
    They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
    Good speed and uptime.

Hostingsource.com makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands