Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Default Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Which VPS (kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com) is better to sign up with?

I think you should try alternate options than kvchosting.net or rockhoster.com.
    I will suggest bodHOST.com which provides super-fast VPS with 99.99% uptime, 24x7 tech support, SSD Storage, and many more. Recently I purchased Linux VPS and got instant 30% OFF on 1st billing cycle. Check Linux VPS plans and use code - LVPS30 to get 30% OFF.

I found kvchosting.net web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account.
    I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Check out VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Give kvchosting.net web host a try. Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support!

I have been with KVChosting provider for a while now and have to say their reliability is great...
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Happy with cloudarion.com web host. One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!

Accounts from Libertyvps.net and QHoster.com are solid and trustworthy. They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Default Server in Europe

Is legionbox.com the best server porvider in Europe?

I'm in the process of moving my other sites to kvchosting.net and thinking to switch from a shared to VPS account.
    My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.