Thread: Which shared account is better to sign up with?

Default Which shared account is better to sign up with?

Which shared account (rockhoster.com or libertyvps.net) is better to sign up with?

Post bodHOST- Best Hosting Provider to sign up Shared Account

Would like to add that bodHOST.com makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands

• SSD Storage

• Highly Reliable Servers

• Money Back Policy

• Instant Provisioning

• Choice of Control Panel

I'd recommend Rockhoster.com quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.
    Their technical support is fantastic - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.

You know cheap shared plans are available from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Think HostYD and their affordable shared hosting solutions will serve your demands. Really superb web host! + promos: https://hostyd.org/promos

I immediately switched all of my business web sites over to Hostnamaste Cheap Shared Hosting, and have been extremely pleased with the performance of my web sites.
    This is a fantastic Web Hosting Provider!!! Every support request I have ever submitted has been responded to within a matter of minutes.

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Can add Rockhoster.com is excellent, quality hosting service with quality support. Recommended!
    Good server uptime and speed connectivity. Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Shared accounts are any resource that uses a single pair of credentials to authenticate multiple users. Shared resources can be tied to any platform or network tool, from email accounts to servers and databases. ... Regardless of the reason, shared accounts present a host of security risks to the network.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbert View Post
    Which shared account (rockhoster.com or libertyvps.net) is better to sign up with?
    I have heard of both brands, but used just the second one. Fairly okay experience, but when it comes to shared, I think what matters is the time to deploy hosting and security.

Though the resources might be limited, it won't hurt to have more.

I like ResellerClub and Hostgator India's shared plans. (Would definitely give a higher rating to Hostgator India) because their support and performance were brilliant.