Thread: Which way is better to follow?

Default Which way is better to follow?

Which way is better to follow - either QHoster.com or KVChosting.net?
    Plan to host a forum.

Hi Friend,
    Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.
    Rockhoster.com team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.

Discounts for all QHoster hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
    Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle). Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I searched in the internet. I got so many web hosts. KVChosting provider was among of them.
    Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.

The best plans are available from hostingsource.com and inxy.com.
    To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    - Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

I have also used other hosting plans from KVChosting for myself and others. Occasionally I have run into minor problems but they have always been very prompt at resolving them. To their credit, they have excellent Skype support. They do backups every day, so they got back my files and my blog started to run again and available to my visitors in 10 minutes.

Just wanted to drop you all a line to say you're the fastest, most knowledgeable customer support that I've ever had from any webhost! It's a complete pleasure not to have to go through two levels of script-reading bunnies before getting to someone who can actually fix the problem. With kvchosting.net hosting, I always get it fixed first time.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I switched to kvchosting.net after a bad experience with another host. Recommend these guys.
    Up-to-date php configuration, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service.

I would recommend anyone to QHoster.com hosting. I consider this decent host to be reliable, easy to use, and a great bargain. I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.