Thread: The best server provider in Europe ....

Default The best server provider in Europe ....

What's the best server provider in Europe?
    It seems to me they are: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.

I have been very pleased with the professionalism of QHoster hosting. Not only do they offer good web hosting services for a good price, but their customer service is beyond reproach. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

Discounts for all QHoster.com hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33
    Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle). Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

The best server provider is hostingsource.com.
    Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

QHoster is the only host I use. I have been hosting several websites with them for almost 8 months now, and I have nothing but positive things to say. I can add that they have flexible attitude toward hosting.
    Their network uptime is as promised - 99.99%, it's a great plus for them.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

The best server providers are: inxy.com and hosting.uk.
    They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

I have been using QHoster.com services to host my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them.
    Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

For QHoster.com VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Overall I am very happy with using QHoster.com web hosting. The support team have been super fast responding to my tickets. Reliability, one word FLAWLESS.