Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What providers can you recommend me to look at?

Default What providers can you recommend me to look at?

Hey guys,
    What cheap and reliable web hosts do you know?
    need to host one of my clients website just for testing. What providers can you recommend me to look at?
    Found swissns.ch web host several days ago.
    Still thinking about to try them or not.
    Any reviews please?

I know pretty good website hosting solutions offered by HostingSource.com team - they are well-known for providing good speed and network.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Check with the VPS9 Networks. We provide you the best hosting services with basic DDoS Protection, Root access, Instant setup and 24/7 support at an affordable price.
    VPS9.net - Affordable VPS, dedicated hosting packages.
    OpenVZ VPS | XEN VPS | KVM VPS | Special Server | Best Hosting services

HostGator is a great all-purpose affordable service that's a particularly good choice for first-timers.
    HostGator. With several tiers, easy installation, and lots of features, HostGator is offering a good deal. ...
    GoDaddy. ...
    InMotion Hosting. ...
    Hostwinds. ...
    Wix. ...
    1&1 IONOS. ...
    BlueHost. ...
    InterServer.

I have being hosting with cloudarion.com for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host.

Cheap and reliable hosts are available from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Swissns.ch have a nice reputation and offers cool hosting solutions along with Cyber Protect! Here are nice discounts:
    Shared hosting - Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
    Cyber protect service - Coupon code: YVHVN55NFL - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.

I can't say enough good things about swissns.ch shared hosting. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Impressive, thanks for sharing such knowledge it is.

Hello sir,

Not sure where you are located, else would have suggested you servers as per that But if you are looking for providers in general, I can tell you that for your website/blog to be on WordPress, you can look at BlueHost India as a great option. Ofcourse they have servers across the world, US included. Check them out, their pricing is much better than most players in that league.