Thread: libertyvps.net vs asvhost.com

Default libertyvps.net vs asvhost.com

Deals from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are to my liking and I'd like to know which plan is better to buy as I plan to host a blog?

I like Libertyvps.net offshore VPS deals and recommend them to others.
    As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Check out plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
    Quick ( 24 x 7 ) Support : No matter how expert you are, you are going to need this. Their features excellent and instant support over live chat, the support is also available on “ticket” system.

Just realized after 1 year and a half, that I've NEVER had a problem with Libertyvps.net offshore hosting service!
    I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.

Happy with these guys and can highly recommend Libertyvps.net offshore hosting service to others.

Scripts install with 1 click - it is very convenient. When I contact their customer support, they always reply fast and in polite professional manner.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting providers...lol.
    They are certainly fair in making sure their customers are happy. Libertyvps.net is unique, fun, responsible and interacts with the customer.

Just want to say that asvhost.com as well as libertyvps.net servers are worth every cent you pay for their services. Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.