Thread: Server to buy for hosting a blog ...

Default Server to buy for hosting a blog ...

Comparing servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which way is the best for hosting a blog?

It will be a good idea to contact QHoster.com team, tell your requirements and they will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Check out servers from reliable providers, I mean hostingsource.com and inxy.com.
    Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

Lots of useful features are include into their hosting plans. QHoster.com will serve your demands - really nice web host.
    Server locations (+30) : Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. It is great.
    Can highly recommend QHoster.com guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.

I've been with QHoster.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too.
    + SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

QHostr definitely. I used it to host a blog for a client in NJ, and I don't think I faced any trouble with them. If you are looking to expand your horizon a bit, you might want to also check out Hostgator India for hosting blogs. Not dirt cheap, but quite reliable.

-hope this helps!

As a good alternative, can put forward a recommendation to look at Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions.
    Uptime is great. Recommend their hosting to other webmasters or newbies looking for professional hosting provider.