Thread: cloud hosting solutions, any good providers?

Default cloud hosting solutions, any good providers?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 100 gbs of hard disk
    I would like to know your views on Tzulo cloud hosting plans?
    Any info about them?

Check out plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

Tzulo.com service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

We the VPS9.NET believe in offering the best web hosting solutions to ensure your business growth to the summit with our interminable support. We make sure that you are satisfied with our hosting services with bountiful resources and featureful tools with Industry Standard Guarantee.
    VPS9.net - Affordable VPS, dedicated hosting packages.
    OpenVZ VPS | XEN VPS | KVM VPS | Special Server | Best Hosting services

Overall excellent value. I would strongly recommend Tzulo.com cloud web hosting solutions.
    Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worth trying.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

I've been using Tzulo.com for about 8 months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans.
    The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.

You can try ResellerClub's cloud hosting plans. I have tried it and it is a reputed brand with good storage and SSD. Some other brands you might also want to try out for great cloud plans are DO, Vultr and HostGator India. Before choosing one do go through their terms and conditions especially when it comes to renewals and increasing resources like storage/RAM etc.

cheers!

I am using cloud vps from DO. It is affordable and reliable. ResellerClub cloud hosting plans are also good and pretty cheap too. Both are recommended give them a try.
    Hostneverdie | Thailand trusted hosting provider offering robust & fast web hosting since 2009. Other services include email hosting, VPS, and SSL certificates.