Thread: rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk

Default rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk

Comparing deals from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk, which plan is the best for hosting an e-shop?

Accounts from asvhost.com and owned-networks.net can be suitable for youall your needs.
    The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they are providing?

You may use accounts from reliable providers like hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    You know, highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
    Tremendous volume of disk space and bandwidth at moderate prices are provided by them.

I'd like to add that hostingsource.com web hosting is really good for running e-shops.
    The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
    I love my hosting very much!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

E-commerce-friendly hosts are: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

I like rockhoster.com hosting service. The crew there offers fast reliable service.
    They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

I found rockhoster.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account.
    Great customer service. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all. I am happy using Rockhoster.com hosting services.