Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any good host offering shared account

Default Any good host offering shared account

I need over 5Gb space and 50GB bandwidth. I don't care about the price because I am in need of stable hosting and skillful support services.
    besides, wanna know your points on cloud hosting and rightservers.com web hosting provider.
    What can you tell about them? And also Cloud hosting?

Moreover, need feedbacks about Pinellashosting.com shared hosting services?

only time-tested hosts recommendations..

As you mentioned Cloud Hosting services in your post then I would strongly recommend you to go for it(if your website need it) Its most cost effective hosting solution with the best utilization of resources and with the feature like 100 % network uptime which is not available with any other web hosting type.
    Last edited by Host.co.in; 08-09-2011 at 11:12 AM.

If you are looking for reliable host with great support I recommend you Interactiveonline.com solutions. You will get high performance plans with 99/9% uptime and nice features.

I have seen some nice feedbacks about the mentioned company. try them to see how good they are in reality.

The most impressive aspect of pinellashosting.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
    I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
    It will be good place to host your web sites.

I suggest you to use Interactiveonline solutions. You will be pleased by their experienced support, fast servers and high stable plans.

Post Re:

I think you should go with webhostingmadness.com. It will help you to select a best hosting and how much you have to pay for a hosting this all information you can get from this.

From the asked hosts I would rather prefer rightservers.com, knowing this is a professional hosting provider of affordable rates. One more hosting provider I would stromgly recommend tyo deal with is sluwebservices.com withtheir cheap webhosting of shared type.

I beleive you should make your choice based on hosts experience and prices. I recommend you interactiveonline to use. You will receive affordable featured plans with high available support and high uptime.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

Try dialahost with promotion code SUCCESS or TWITTER I think