Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What host will be better for me: Hostcats.com or M6.net?

Default What host will be better for me: Hostcats.com or M6.net?

Looking for the company to host my wordpress blog
    need a hosting solution with 10GB space, 80GB bandwidth..
    My budget is $5-10/mo.
    Found several companies: m6.net, hostcats.com..
    What host would you choose, if you were me?

since ill be starting new, i need one with more or less decent specs and wil buy only from those who have been into hosting business from over 2 years.

If you are looking for reputable cheap hosting provider I recommend you Hosteasier.com to try. They are offering high performance solutions with various useful features for affordable prices, you wont regret of using them

It looks like hostcats.com will be much better choice of web host as their cloud hosting solutions look attractive and the company has nice reputation.
    Using cloud hosting services, your sites and projects will be always online. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Neither appear to have better solutions than hostingsource.com or aspnix.com companies which I definitely advise to look through.

I would probably goto free-webhosts.com and check the directory there as this site has some extensive reviews of webhosts from existing customers.

I recommend you to use Hosteasier without any hesitations. You will get affordable pricing, stable plans and useful features included.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I'd use neither of the mentioned companies but have a deal with marblehost.com.
    They provide great full-featured plans with high uptime, moneyback guarantee and perfect support.

Post Re:

As an alternative I recommend you to check out on Webhostingmadness.com which help you to select a best hosting and how much you have to pay for a hosting this all information you can get from this.

In my opinion, m6.net windows hosting plans looks to be perfect for your needs.
    The company is reliable and it gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Really I think there are more reasonable deals at santrex.net and at another compny aspnix.com which has already been suggested. These appear to be good for anybody with such requirements