Thread: dedicated server from 1paket company

Default dedicated server from 1paket company

1paket.com provides Summer Specials at very low prices, what do you think of their dedicated servers?
    Have you known coupons on them?

I can recommend you to check glowhost.com - it also offer specials for their Cloud Servers - in comparison with the host you are asking, this one will give you more hosting opportunities: All servers in their cloud run at least dual quad core Intel Xeon processors and boast a minimum 32 gigs of RAM per server.

Special Offer - Try Enterprise Cloud Servers for half price! Coupon Code: TAKE50OFF

I think there are better options, in particular at the companies santrex.net and exmasters.com offering european servers of real quality and affordable costs.

I think that 1paket.com looks quite impressive, although I would definitely shop around before choosing a webhost.

I think that 1paket.com looks quite impressive, although I would definitely shop around before choosing a webhost.
    Agree. Though 1paket appears to have everything you may need, there could probably be other companies offering even better conditions. May recommend comparing the deals with aspnix.com. This is a reliable provider which might fit you.

May confirm aspnix.com reliability as I had the server with them some time ago. The company is highly professional and stable.

I suppose you should look for more options to make a proper choice. Take a look at Hosteasier.com dedicated solutions. You will get cheap and featured service with high performance and fast support.

1paket.com is deifinitely worthy. Being specialized in dedicated server they should have stable basis of providing.

May also agree about exmasters.com being exceptionally attractive.

I beleive that you can get quality dedicated servers from 7host.com.
    They are reliable hosting provider with rock-solid servers, experienced support and competitive prices.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

7host.com is a great provider. they are offering truly reasonable server provider.

May also suggest the offers of aspnix.com which have cost-efficient services also located in Europe,
    Last edited by Lycos; 09-16-2011 at 02:16 PM.