Thread: What is the best company to resell from?

Default What is the best company to resell from?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
    I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth, etc.

Do you think that Hostdone.com reseller hosting deals will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

I suggest you to have more names to make a proper choice. I know Hosteasier.com is offering profitable reselling with high stability and great support, you should give them a try.

I beleive you need to look for reviews on recommended hosts. I heard lots of positive on reselling provided by Hosteasier.com so I suggest you to use them without any doubts. You will get professional support and useful features.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

hostgator
    dialahost
    mddhosting

The most impressive aspect of hostdone.com is the reaction time for technical queries.
    I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Their emailed me introducing a coupon code (Hostdone20) - you can save 20% off the price.

I think you need to choose more reliable host such as Interactiveonline.com which is in business since 1997. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more information.

Hostdone.com looks to be a good place to start reselling from - many webmasters appreciate the quality of the services they provide.
    Their reseller hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Go for stability, not just size. Just because the host if offering you unmetered and unlimited space, doesn't mean you should soley base your decision on that.
    Read TOS of the company them offers unlimited hosting deals.

If you need quality profitable reseller I recommend you 7host to use. You will be pleased by their affordable solutions, high performance and helpful support.