Thread: How can I practice HTML online?

Default How can I practice HTML online?

How can I practice HTML online?

Hi Friend,
    Many great places to learn and tools to use are mentioned so far.

One most important tool to practice when using HTML, CSS and Javascript is using web developer tools.

I prefer Chrome web developer tools, but other web browsers have the equivalent such as Safari, IE and Firefox.

There are lots of interactive capabilities in web developer tool such as changing HTML element and CSS properties and entering Javascript code.

When I was a developer hiring manager I would ask which web developer tools the applicant used. If they did not know, that was the end of them. If they did, then I would ask several questions about using items like the box model, the console, the Inspector, the Javascript debugger and also items such as the Network and Sources windows.

Developing in HTML, CSS and JS requires lots of practice debugging and web developer tools are readily available to you for that at no additional cost.

Take fundamental classes and tutorials at edX to learn the basics of HTML including: syntax, formatting, and much more. ... You will learn concepts of a markup language, basics of HTML5 and CSS, web design and style, and much more.