Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windows dedicated servers in EU

Default windows dedicated servers in EU

Have you know a trustworthy Windows dedicated server provider in Europe?
    Aspnix.com seems to be nice, am I right?

I have heard much about the mentioned company, try them to see how they work in reality.

Find aspnix.com company worth of being dealt with. They have long experience and their servers are of excellent quality. So just go ahead.

I believe you should look for more reliable options such as 7host.com or Newhost.ro in European region. With their offers you will get high performance solutions and stable plans.
    A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war.

The best in EU for me is OVH / kimsufi

The best EU web host is Newhost.ro - have a look at their dedicated servers and you will find out that there are much resources, many features and the price is reasonable for them.
    They have their own DataCenter - your sites will be always up and accessible to your visitors around the whole globe.

Think it is possible to get quality European servers at santrex.net. The company provides excellent quality for rather low cost. Especially for their German servers being discounted by 50% with a code 50offDEdedi.

No doubts 7host.com will be perfect option to get dedi from. They are well-known hosting provider with cheap and reliable solutions provided by skilful support team, you should use them.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

I believe santrex.net is alsow orrthof of consideration. This company has attractive european services at affordable price.

I suppose you should definitely use 7host solutions. You will receive affordable hosting plans with high performance and skilful support team, you wont regret of using their trustworthy service.