Thread: Right server to sign up with ...

Default Right server to sign up with ...

Which server is better to sign up with - QHoster.com or Inxy.com?

You know both mentioned companies - QHoster.com and Inxy.com - are good enough to sign up with as they are reliable and trustworthy.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).
    I will definitely continue using QHoster.com low-cost VPS hosting services. It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Very straight provider, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too. QHoster.com will meet your expectations.
    Their customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even available by phone when I was in a real pinch.

I was looking for reliable host with cheap pricing and QHoster.com was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since.
    Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion.
    I would definitely recommend this decent host to others.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I will recommend servers from bodHOST web hosting services. Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Data center backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options and full migration assistance.

Managed Servers
    Secure Environment
    Application Optimized
    Optional Firewall

To start with, QHoster.com have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
    They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. My expectations are always exceeded.

Most everything I wanted to do just worked, and any problems I had were quickly solved by their self-support.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    QHoster.com pricing is competitive in my opinion..

Try accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk as they are full-featured and low cost. Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.