Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS to buy .... which way is better to follow?

Default VPS to buy .... which way is better to follow?

Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk, which account is the best for hosting forum?

I've been very happy with Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS service and recommend them to anyone.
    It's a good sense to be supported and discuss with someone else far away on the other side of the internet.
    I'll transfer some of my other web sites as well to this decent web host.

VPS from Digital Ocean is cheap, reliable, and easy to use. I have been using their service for years with little problems. I recommend it.
    Hostneverdie | Thailand trusted hosting provider offering robust & fast web hosting since 2009. Other services include email hosting, VPS, and SSL certificates.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Can Say that warez-host.com is an amazing offshore web host offering nice Offshore VPS accounts. The price and their products are great.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Use VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com as they are proven to be the best in all aspects.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

I've stayed with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. Recommended.
    In total I love with this web host, it was really easy to pick up and start using. All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come.

Try VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as thye are proven to be the best.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my site never goes down.

Default Strad Solutions provides cheap windows vps with control panel & RDP

Strad Solutions provides cheap windows vps with control panel & RDP

Some of the salient features of our Windows VPS

DATABASE

We provide MSSQL Express Edition for Free. SQL Web/Standard/Enterprise editions can be purchased as per the prices. You can request for a quote from our Sales team.

OPERATING SYSTEM

Windows Server 2012/16/19 Standard Edition

Datacenter Editions on Request

quote for additional pricing

SCRIPTING MAINTENANCE

PowerShell Scripts

DNS management: You can request

for your own DNS,RDNS server settings and

our webmaster will offer you at the earliest.

To know more , kindly check our website - Windows VPS Hosting India - Strad Solutions

For VPS, if you want for a blog or maybe a site that you are starting off with, I would suggest HostGator India. Support, uptime is awesome.

But if you are looking at a business site, you can try DO or even ResellerClub's VPS plans.

QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts can be good for you. Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers, and knowledgeable team.