Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4goodhosting VPS

Default 4goodhosting VPS

When I see the offers, like 4goodhosting.com has, I wanna know how is that possible to offer sucha low price for the service which usually is more expensive, anywhere?

Is it really a great offer or some tricks they are playing? Would like to hear of positive experiences...

That company looks interesting from many points of view.

I think you need more names to do a proper choice. Take a look at AJKservers solutions. You will be pleased by high performance and useful features provided by skilful available support for a reasonable pricing.
    The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. VPS hosting deals offered by Pinellashosting.com looks to be the cheapest and most reliable option for you, OP.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

They appear to have the only server. Ask them how many clients are there at it.

But better choose something other, from the company which owns equipment, such as hostingsource.com, or maybe greenolivetree.net.

I also think that you should use AJKservers.co.uk which VPS plans are stable and featured. You will get high performance solutions with helpful support for reasonable prices.

You can check happy-hosting.com VPS deals. Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
    Use the code NOVA78C2 , includes 30% discount. [Available for VPS, cpanel shared hosting]

4goodhosting.com looks OK. I believe there is a sense in giving them a try.

Thanks. Found 4goodhosting enough good to get service from. Shall try to host a site.

As an alternative I suggest aspnix.com VPS plans which are really quality and featured, you should definitely use their plans.