Thread: Need reliable hosting with SSL certificates, Backups

Default Need reliable hosting with SSL certificates, Backups

Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates, Backups.
    What can you say about Tzulo.com and also digitalserver.com.mx cheap web hosting services?
    Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

According to my personal experience Tzulo.com hosting is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands.
    Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Wow, impressed with Tzulo.com servers, here is the one I like very much: $35/month - Single x3470, 16gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 30TB on 1gb Port.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

I would suggest HostGator India's VPS plans. The requirements are totally fitting in their VPS plans, suggest you check them out as well. Had used their plan for my personal blog, uptime and speed are good. SSL. data recovery, anti-DDoS are also a part of their plan.. Looking to extend the plan now.

Digitalserver.com.mx is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. They go above and beyond what you come to expect from a hosting company.

I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.
    The mydreams.cz customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast. Recommended Web Host!