Thread: What is the cheapest way to host a website?

Default What is the cheapest way to host a website?

What is the cheapest way to host a website?

What’s your hosting budget?

I don't know what else I could ask for from digitalserver.com.mx web hosting provider.
    If you asked me to pick a single phrase to capture my experience, I'd say they have been totally reliable. They will often go the extra mile to help out with stuff that isn't really their job.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Hi Friend,
    I've listed some of the least expensive ways to host your startup website, taking into consideration cost, platform and business size:
    -Hostwinds.
    -Bluehost.
    -FatCow.
    -A Small Orange.
    -1&1.
    -GreenGeeks.
    -Hostgator.

Choose a best and cost effective hosting like hostinger or godaddy.

Google App Engine is a "Platform as a Service". This means you have to develop inside Google's platform (Python, Java, or Go). In exchange for giving up flexibility, you get well documented and packaged APIs for doing pretty much everything you need to do in a web app that uses Google's internal infrastructure.

I recently switched to QHoster.com from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications.
    They give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.