Thread: Can I host a website without a domain name?

Default Can I host a website without a domain name?

Can I host a website without a domain name?

Basically, a domain name system is like a massive address book that is constantly updated. Behind each domain name, there is an address of the web hosting service storing the website's files. Without domain names, it will not be possible for people to find your website and without web hosting, you cannot build a website.

A domain name system is essentially a huge, continuously updated address book. Each domain name is followed by the address of the web hosting service that houses the website's files. People won't be able to locate your website if you don't have a domain name, and you won't be able to create one if you don't have web hosting.
    MilesWeb : Your Hosting, Our Responsibility !
    Unlimited cPanel Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting in India | Cloud hosting providers India

You can't. You need to register domain name, upload your files to the server hosting account and it will be visible to your visitors.
    One of the best hosts I know is Rockhoster.com - If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu as their plans are full-featured and cheap.
    Their support is incredibly fast and for most things very well in first line. Whenever I need second line support it takes a little longer but the problem most of the times do get's resolved in the first 2 contacts which is still way under an hour.

Hi Friends,

Behind each domain name, there is an address of the web hosting service storing the website's files. Without domain names, it will not be possible for people to find your website and without web hosting, you cannot build a website. This is why many top domain name registrars also offer web hosting services.

Behind each domain name, there is an address of the web hosting service storing the website's files. Without domain names, it will not be possible for people to find your website and without web hosting you cannot build a website.