Thread: Do I need hosting for G suite?

You need to choose a hosting provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Think that I will stay a long-term digitalserver.com.mx customer! Good Mexico hosting provider. The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I am 100% satisfied with Hostry.com uptime, speed and customer support - Great service, good people.
    Can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

No, you do not need a hosting plan in order to have G Suite, but you do need a domain name to associate with your G Suite license.

You only need to get the web hosting for your website's data available on the server.
    Last edited by Akshay_M; 12-29-2022 at 12:43 PM.