Thread: Is Wix unprofessional?

Hybrid View

Hi Friend,
    to be honest : No ! Not Really…
    Infact Its a good tool indeed for STARTERS to own a decent website at very nominal or FREE !
    But please do mark my words : Starters. I personally wont recommend WIX website for someone who is actually looking for more robust & flexible website which is matured & have good scalability capability.

So i can sum up saying that its not like an Unprofessional one, its definitely a good one but if you want more then you need to look beyond WIX (Or any other such similar platforms) to a complete custom website approach.

For a pretty small increase in monthly cost (especially if you pay annually), upgrading from Wix Combo to Unlimited is worth it for most businesses, entrepreneurs, and freelancers. You'll get more storage space to grow your website, along with ad vouchers and apps to help boost site traffic.

Yes, because Wix doesn't provide custom URL for website owners. https://bit.ly/2JDdO49

Websites built with site builders often have strange URLs like www.username.wix.com/sitename. This URL structure is strikingly similar to Geocities URLs from the '90s. Much like Geocities, site builder URLs are unprofessional looking, are likely to reduce your credibility as a business and ward off visitors.