Thread: Who is the best web hosting service provider in US and India?

Question Who is the best web hosting service provider in US and India?

Kindly share the provider details ?

Hi Friend,
    the best hosting service in India
    -BigRock. Fastest data centers in India.
    -ZNet Live. Highly Secure Hosting in India.
    -Net4. Great for Linux and Windows hosting.
    -MilesWeb. Best for еcommerce.
    -HostingRaja. Optimized for best server performance.
    -Hostinger. Best Overall Host For 19 Months.
    -FastComet. #1 for Customer Support.
    -ChemiCloud. Best cloud-based servers.

You will make right decision to try Hostry.com website hosting solutions. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth.
    The reliability and support have been flawless. The control panel works very well.

I like QHoster.com and recommend you also to try them out. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
    They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai) and others.
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

Highly recommend bodHOST.com for anyone looking for a stable and reliable host in the US and India. Their support is wonderful every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are

Amazing uptime (99.95%)
    SSD Storage
    Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    Fast server speed
    One-click script installing
    Lots of other features

Figure out the purpose of your website, and find out which kind of web hosting would be best to fulfil that purpose. Generally, for small business or personal sites, shared web hosting should be enough to cover all the bases. If it's for a large to medium website, best not cheap out - go for something that provides you with more resources.

To be honest it depends on your requirements because there are different providers know for who specialize in different things. When it comes to WordPress hosting in both countries, I would definitely say BlueHost and BlueHost (India). Their command on WordPress is superb.

If you look at other providers with a fantastic uptime in the same range as BlueHost India, I would say HostGator and HostGator India are fabulous. Speed, uptime, support, SSD, tech expertise. Its all there.

I went for a VPS plan from HostGator India for a Kolkata (India) based client once and he could stop raving about the speed of his site. Today, people look at content discovery and thankfully he had a good marketing ream that helped his website too but hosting played a key part.

-hope this helps

Hostinger – Best overall value with premium speed.
    SiteGround – Best premium host for every website need.
    A2 Hosting – Best unlimited hosting.
    GreenGeeks – Best eco-friendly hosting.
    Bluehost – Best overall value for bloggers.
    GoDaddy India – Largest international hosting.