Thread: Choosing a VPS account from a decent provider ...

Default Choosing a VPS account from a decent provider ...

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hositng a blog, so what should I do?

Well, libertyvps.net has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.
    The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.

Googling and reading several forums, including this one, I have chosen QHoster.com web hosting. Customer service is quick and perfect, however, for technical questions they asked me to contact technical service directly, through submitting a support ticket. I did that and received the answer really quickly (in less than an hour).
    “What makes you comfortable can ruin you, but what makes you uncomfortable is the only way to grow.” – Bill Eckstrom.

I've only written in to the support staff to talk about upgrading my package, as my site has expanded greatly on their servers.
    Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose QHoster.com web host. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.

The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
    I had to wait a year before writing my review of QHoster.com to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service.
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

The libertyvps.net techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by holland View Post
    VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hositng a blog, so what should I do?
    Both are decent brands, but it all depends on performance and budget frankly speaking. I prefer HostGator India's VPS plans. Amazing uptime, bandwidth, support and totality in performance.

One of the reasons I also suggest them is because they don't treat a business site or blog differently. No matter what requirements you have, performance is top-notch.

We changed to QHoster.com hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
    When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.