Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wordpress? Joomla? or Drupal?

Default Joomla

Joomla is easy to learn on. I started usign Joomla when I was in college and I used it for my freelance job. It's not hard to learn a thing if you're interested, it will be easier to study just like studying bridge engineering and truss bridge

All the three are good to use but wordpress are easy to use and have many advance features.

For me wordpress is the best.

i have worked with all 3. Wordpress is good with blogs. Drupal i don't like much
    Mantra Information Services Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

I prefer WordPress to develop websites in a professional and easy way, because Joomla & Drupal are much more complicated than WordPress.

I am using Joomla, It is the best tool for creat site
    Last edited by kirk89; 05-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.

From Drupal, joomla and worpress , I recommend word press platform for web development and web designing because as compared to other platform word press is the most used platforms used by the websites.

I have been using Wordpress platforms for the past several years. Also aware of Drupal & Joomla. The main disadvantage I faces with Wordpress platform is the ease of use for end visitors to make up-dates. It is easy to get a site up & operating with many functions & the ease of upgrading, installing plug-ins & themes.

as a beginner i advice you to use Joomla because it's very easy ! also after lanching your website you will need to host it ;with joomla it will be simple ! Read this article about joomla hosting ,it will help you to understand Article
    VPS | Domain Name | Web Hosting Take advantage of our offers and promotions, You will not be disappointed!

As a beginner i advice to start with Joomla ,it's simple to use ! After launching your website you will need to host it,with joomla it will be the best choice,Read this article it will help you
    VPS | Domain Name | Web Hosting Take advantage of our offers and promotions, You will not be disappointed!