Thread: VPS to sign up with ...

Hybrid View

Default VPS to sign up with ...

Comapring VPS accounts from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so what's your advice?

It depends on the location too. Like for my clients in Europe, I suggest OVH whereas those in India, I only suggest HostGator India for VPS for their KVM technology understanding is superb. Also, even if the pricing is an issue because most clients feel then why not go for dedicated or cloud, you need to reason with them as to why VPS is better at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by YAg View Post
    Comapring VPS accounts from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so what's your advice?
    Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the vps hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

If you are thinking about switching, bodhost.com is the host to go with - highly recommended.

I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

There are a lot of important options should be mentored here. One of them is virtualization.
    Last few weeks I have been using vpsget.com KVM VPS and I have to admit that I'm getting really good service.

libertyvps.net is offshore service provider.
    So please double check and make sure.
    Also you can always use kvchosting.net - they provide quality SSD based solutions.

A virtual private server is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. The virtual dedicated server also has a similar meaning.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

To start with, Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS host has a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
    They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me.

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster. I think Hostnamaste.com is awesome they get back to me fast and they anwser all my questions!
    The 50 Best travel websites
    Whether you want to know where to go...

Cool

Which web hosting provider is right for your website, it depends on your website and resource requirements. From the above web hosting providers, you can pick any of the best one. Just remember, it should provide reliable managed hosting UK services and 24/7 instant support.

Awesome support. Hostnamaste.com has been a solid experience overall for me.
    For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job.

Give them a try, you will not regret a thing.